*EviL* Urban Terror Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks,EviL Family.

Witch was embarrassed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Witch was embarrassed!

Post by Witch on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:07 am

Oh guys I have to write you what happened to me today..

Yesterday I saw very nice purple jumper and I decide to buy it, but as it was a small size they said me tomorrow (today) will arrive new sizes..
Whole day today at university I was happy because after it shopping time will come! I havent been in shopping since last week...
Well, after it have finished, my 3 friends and I went to huge boutique where I saw that nice jumper and few things more...
After we have choose few things to buy, imagine what happened, there had no my size of jumper, all were too huge for me...
I was so pissed and angry that I just walked fast to exit doors. But than tragedy comes...

When I was at exit doors I heard sound like "pip-pip-pip", and guess what it was a alarm system when someone wants to steal something... I dont know is there same as here but you have some sh*t at every article that if you dont take it off (usually a person which takes money from you take it off) that alarm system get activated... I was like wtf why that sound... Than two big boys came to me and said me that they have to check my bag!!! OMG! I am a robber!

Ok I went with them at another part of boutique... They was digging through my bag and guess what they havent find anything weird, only some books bunch of makeup and stuff so they thought I had something in my clothes, and I didnt allow them to digging thought that too! They didnt insist on it but they said me to try again to walk thought the exit doors and alarm didnt activate... Ok they let me go, I took my stuff from one friend (bag, jacket and my unbrella) and start walking to exit doors, but guess what happened, that fucking sound again... I felt like im gonna pass out...

Everyone were looking at me (even two hot asses -.-) and again two big boys came to me... They were checking everything from my bag while i was walking in a circle and mumble "I wont go never again in this fucking boutique!" and they sait "easy lady, easy...calm dowm it happens"...

Ok there spent 20 minutes digging my bag and guess what was cause that alarm activate? You wont bealive it...

Before few days I have seen a very beatifull pink umbrella and I bought it... But I havent remove that thing that activate alarm system...
And it was all because my umbrella! OMG! I cant bealive ! I was so embarrassed !

Finally I took my umbrella and stuff and have fast walk thought exit doors...

I wont never again go there, and for sure I wont take that umbrella again!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Witch was embarrassed!

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 am

LOL, had to be pretty stressing... -_-'
But dt worry - i'm sure there r many other good shops with pink stuff... Razz
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3625
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by London on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 am

aww that happend to me when i was small i tryed to rob shoe tags and they thought my mum had something on her but it was me Very Happy then i got beats as usaul Sad and then i never went to that shop Smile
London
God of Gods
God of Gods

Post points : 1168
Love points! : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Penetralia13 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:42 am

Very Happy lol poor pickica....made me lol tho Smile
Penetralia13
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 175
Love points! : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by :( on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 am

lol
i got idea
burn your umbrella Very Happy
:(
Pro beginner
Pro beginner

Post points : 144
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by katana on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:57 am

lol criminal
i understand u witch and your criminal activity...students dont have enough money so they take irrational moves...Very Happy
katana
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 pm

hahahaha Lolly Katana ^^
OMG honey ? wtf ? Very Happy
If need money just ask your family dont rob !!! Razz

Anyway i easily understand you, but take the good side, it was pure adrenalin !!! Very Happy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
" Happy are Simple minds ! " Very Happy

(" Heureux sont les simples d'esprit ! ")
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2938
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* on Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Good Job Witch!

Btw , U are lucky that this didin't happn with in Russia... Cuz u know , 48% That those guys will be violent and hit you... probably rape too. (No Joking got dammit)

But anywayZ , go to bath and relax Very Happy
*SpeeDyMiKe*

Post points : 2801
Love points! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Witch on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:49 pm

-.- Guys I didnt try to robe anything, it was my stupid umbrella with that sh*t on it that active alarm ><

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Witch
Admin
Admin

Post points : 3324
Love points! : 72

http://www.evil-urtclan.socialgo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by katana on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm

people am kidding, witch would never steal a gum or something bigger like jumper Smile

katana
Try to be better
Try to be better

Post points : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:17 am

Dt worry witch, if the shop sue u, u can call us and we'll come to say that we know u, and u'd never steal anything... Wink
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|

Post points : 3625
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by DiSky on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:34 am

Lolly Honey i was kidding ^^

@Mike: Rofl Very Happy

" Happy are Simple minds ! " Very Happy

(" Heureux sont les simples d'esprit ! ")
DiSky
Admin
Admin

Post points : 2938
Love points! : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by fonducci on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 am

Whenever I see those stickers laying on the ground when I am in a store, I always pick them up and stick them to my friend's back. Half of the time they still set the alarm off.

The law in the USA is that the store personnel cannot detain you. They can ask you to stay if you set the alarm off, but you can run like hell and it isn't illegal.

fonducci
Wohoo very good poster!
Wohoo very good poster!

Post points : 693
Love points! : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hornik on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 am

hahahahah im pretty launght (sry Witchy i know its stresing) but as they say its happen.. btw nextime be cool talk with them and dont look like stressed maybe the two hotasses will say omg whata cool girl Smile (but the pink umbrela my god) Very Happy
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Post points : 992
Love points! : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top