*EviL* Urban Terror Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks,EviL Family.

Request to Tenshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Request to Tenshi

Post by Hornik on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Hey dude i wana ask on some hacking video.. you tel me you have proove on Joker says he use walhack obliviously and if is it posible i (and i think all in evil clan) wana see that.
Evil rulles says hack = kick from clan and ban on server soo pls upload the video please. THX hornik
avatar
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Posts : 911
Post points : 992
Love points! : 17
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Lol, yuri, u really have that? o_O

@hornik: check other 'General chat' topics too, plz! xD
avatar
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Posts : 3477
Post points : 3625
Love points! : 35
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Shit guys are u kiddin me? WTF IS F*CKING GOING ON! .O.M.G. ALREADY 4 GOOD FRIEND OF MINE ARE BANNED ON PIST SERVER AND IF JOKER TOO,THEN I WILL HAVE A SPEECH HERE -.-
avatar
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Posts : 2628
Post points : 2800
Love points! : 18
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by SvaRoX on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

No need to yell mike, try to avoid being friend with cheaters next time =)

I watched the demo, IMO wallhack. Of course Tenshi will put the link in the Cheater section as well as timings.
avatar
SvaRoX
Post lover
Post lover

Posts : 290
Post points : 318
Love points! : 8
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by *SpeeDyMiKe* on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:26 am

no,no way sva? u dt mean our *Evil*.*JoKeR* ? ... plz dt say u mean him...
avatar
*SpeeDyMiKe*
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Posts : 2628
Post points : 2800
Love points! : 18
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by anoM on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:17 am

Hornik wrote:Hey dude i wana ask on some hacking video.. you tel me you have proove on Joker says he use walhack obliviously and if is it posible i (and i think all in evil clan) wana see that.
Evil rulles says hack = kick from clan and ban on server soo pls upload the video please. THX hornik
lol hornik xD
i know why you want him banned as soon as possible xD
i remember when he tried to kick you and started insult in serv ( when you had alias ) xDDDDD
avatar
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Posts : 956
Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 24

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by Hornik on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:24 am

YuRi wrote:
Hornik wrote:Hey dude i wana ask on some hacking video.. you tel me you have proove on Joker says he use walhack obliviously and if is it posible i (and i think all in evil clan) wana see that.
Evil rulles says hack = kick from clan and ban on server soo pls upload the video please. THX hornik
lol hornik xD
i know why you want him banned as soon as possible xD
i remember when he tried to kick you and started insult in serv ( when you had alias ) xDDDDD



Its not only this My point why i am in this clan is sipmle we are good players and when we have evil tag everybody know we just player no hacker´s BUT when we have hacker in clan its bad for us all! i dont wana be part of hacker clan noone want that! i had bad days too but its not a reason to start hack!!! tha bad behavior of him is only cherry on top of pie...
BTW i (by the mistake) want kick one evil member too.. shame on me.. but apologise to him and its ok he is unactive and hacker bad behavior guy.. adn you talk about him on our server some people read it and ask me on that yesterday.. so thx for post it dude you doing a great job on our servers thnx!
avatar
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Posts : 911
Post points : 992
Love points! : 17
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by anoM on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 am

Hornik wrote:
YuRi wrote:
Hornik wrote:Hey dude i wana ask on some hacking video.. you tel me you have proove on Joker says he use walhack obliviously and if is it posible i (and i think all in evil clan) wana see that.
Evil rulles says hack = kick from clan and ban on server soo pls upload the video please. THX hornik
lol hornik xD
i know why you want him banned as soon as possible xD
i remember when he tried to kick you and started insult in serv ( when you had alias ) xDDDDD



Its not only this My point why i am in this clan is sipmle we are good players and when we have evil tag everybody know we just player no hacker´s BUT when we have hacker in clan its bad for us all! i dont wana be part of hacker clan noone want that! i had bad days too but its not a reason to start hack!!! tha bad behavior of him is only cherry on top of pie...
BTW i (by the mistake) want kick one evil member too.. shame on me.. but apologise to him and its ok he is unactive and hacker bad behavior guy.. adn you talk about him on our server some people read it and ask me on that yesterday.. so thx for post it dude you doing a great job on our servers thnx!
no problem , anyway do you took a condump when he admited he had wh after? i forget to take it , it was to late..
when i said you have wh and you should put it off he said no i heard him he changed weapon ..
so i went watch demo , no change weapon , then i told him lie etc , he said ok sorry wh off
i told him : why do you use wh ...
he said : because some kid told me about it
xDDD
/E btw come on irc Razz easier for talk lol
avatar
anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Posts : 956
Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 24

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by Hornik on Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

loooooolll that was worst then my little brother play but i know about that i read it too Smile
avatar
Hornik
Board owner!
Board owner!

Posts : 911
Post points : 992
Love points! : 17
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 am

He really said so? LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL!!! xD lol!
But if he cheats - no good words can help him...
Especially when he's inactive... Sad
It's bad to hear that another well-known guy is cheater, but... we gotta kick him in that case... Sad
avatar
*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Posts : 3477
Post points : 3625
Love points! : 35
Join date : 2010-04-08
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Request to Tenshi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum