*EviL* Urban Terror Family
Welcome to our forum. To see content of forum you need to register first. Please take few seconds and and register. Welcome and enjoy with us and lets make some fun. AND, dont forget the most important thing ! You are not evil member if you are register at forum! To be allowed to put *EviL* tag in game you have to be a member, otherwise you get banned!

Thanks,EviL Family.

gun map projject

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gun map projject

Post by FreeTheDevil on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:43 am

well, i've had big experience in mapping with my old alias, and now i'd map to make a map, and "if" i get in the clan i could make a clan shooting map that could go on one of the servers maybe? well i don't know it isn't up to me, but what do you people think? i've got a shooting map nearly done want some screenshots? this shooting map would be EVIL clan shooting map, this is bribery!! Smile

FreeTheDevil

Post points : 15
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: gun map projject

Post by anoM on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

FreeTheDevil wrote:well, i've had big experience in mapping with my old alias, and now i'd map to make a map, and "if" i get in the clan i could make a clan shooting map that could go on one of the servers maybe? well i don't know it isn't up to me, but what do you people think? i've got a shooting map nearly done want some screenshots? this shooting map would be EVIL clan shooting map, this is bribery!! Smile
hi , about mapping if you need help you can ask disky :p heard he did some maping on cs =)
also , it is not because you aren't in clan that you cant make a map for us , you can make a map for evil clan andlet them decide if they want put it on server or not :p

anoM
Going for world record!
Going for world record!

Post points : 1313
Love points! : 36

http://87.91.79.27

Back to top Go down

Post by FreeTheDevil on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:34 am

thanks, didn't know:)

FreeTheDevil

Post points : 15
Love points! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by *EviL*.*MIV|...xD| on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:15 am

Cool... Wink
I'll vote f1 to take ya, if the map will be:
Big, but with many small areas and corners, where u can jump with knife form it... Razz
Spawn bug plz... xD
Bad for spawn campers... -_-'
Connetion of turnpike&swim...
Could u make a map like this? xD

*EviL*.*MIV|...xD|
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!
Bot for posts! THIS IS END!

Post points : 3625
Love points! : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:48 am